Keeping your baby happy and healthy is a full-time job, and this includes protecting them from harmful bacteria that can build up in feeding bottles.
Steam sterilise using a microwave or use cold water sterilisation, this steriliser offers the best of both worlds. It's compact and versatile enough to give you options on the go.
It holds up to 4 wide neck and keeps contents sterile for up to three hours if left closed. The lockable, hinged lid keeps everything in place when you're out and about. You can also turn the lid upside down to use it as a sterile work surface - ideal for preparing baby's feeds. The easy-to-load basket is designed especially for Closer to Nature baby bottles and fits a range of bottles, soothers and teethers.
- Tommee Tippee: Essentials 2in1 Steriliser
- Compact, space-saving design ideal for home or travel
- Use as cold water steriliser or steam steriliser in a microwave
- Steriliser holds 4 Closer to Nature Bottles
- Fast 4 - 8 minute sterilising cycle
- Lockable hinged lid, keeps contents sterile for up to 3 hours if left closed
- Always add advised amount of water before use.
- Ensure the timer is set correctly on full power.
- When removing the steriliser from the microwave, take care as it will contain hot water and steam. Place on a hard, heat resistant surface.
- Always open the lid away from you to allow steam to escape.
- Do not use chemical sterilising solutions / tablets in the microwave.
- If you have a combination oven, ensure grill is switched off and the oven has cooled before use.
- Always follow loading instructions and do not overload.
- Do not use for metallic items as this will damage your microwave.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure that the microwave turntable is clean and dry before use.
Using Product Information:
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are regularly reformulated, so ingredients, allergens, and other information including nutrition, may change. You should always read the actual product label carefully and please do not rely solely on the information provided on the website.