CO is an odourless, colourless, tasteless and lethal by product from burning fuel for cooking or heating. Toxic CO levels can occur suddenly or accumulate over time. Protect your home with this Status Carbon Monoxide Alarm which has a loud 85dB alarm to help provide you with an early warning of the presence of CO detected. There's also a low battery warning, test button and LCD display for peace of mind. It is recommended that at least one CO alarm is present on each level of the home, ideally in or near any room with a fuel burning appliance (such as a boiler, gas cooker, fireplace etc).
- Status Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Loud 85dB alarm
- Low battery warning, test button and LCD display
- Easy to fit and use- no wiring required
- 3 x AA Batteries required (Included)
- Instructions and guidance included