Create and experiment the magic of crystals with the richly detailed Clementoni scientific laboratory. Discover how to create a saturated solution, leave it to rest and wait for the crystals to develop...you’ll obtain astonishing results! Use moulds to create crystals with unique shapes: a star, tortoise, elephant, owl, dolphin, shell or many more... choose the one you prefer! Mix water and gypsum until they are completely amalgamated, pour the liquid into the mould then wait for it to dry. Prepare the supersaturated solution to make the crystals form around the moulds, pour the contents in a bowl and immerse the mould in gypsum... after a few hours you’ll have crystals!
- Science Crystals Set
- Many beautiful shapes to cover with crystals
- Includes safety goggles, latex gloves, pipettes, spatula, tweezers, test tube safety key, 10 sachets of alum and a spoon
- Also includes 3 x 50ml beakers with lids, 2 test tubes with stoppers, 1 x 100ml beaker with lid and 1 pack of plaster of Paris
- Includes 1 plastic tray, 1 mould with different shapes and illustrated manual
- Adult supervision required
- 8+ Years
Product Code: 06379
Using Product Information:
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are regularly reformulated, so ingredients, allergens, and other information including nutrition, may change. You should always read the actual product label carefully and please do not rely solely on the information provided on the website.