Jane Asher has enjoyed baking for many years, and has developed all the mixes in the Jane Asher Home Baking range. This delicious mix just happens to be gluten free, but is the one that Jane uses for everybody! If you like your Brownies extra gooey, just reduce the baking time a little.
Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Mix
Sugar, Rice Flour, Milk
Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Whole Milk
Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk
), Emulsifier (Soya
Lecithin E322), Vanilla Extract) (8%), Cocoa Powder, Raising agents (E450(i), E500 (ii), Flavouring, Stabiliser (E415).
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold
May contain traces of egg
: 9 Servings per pack
(as sold) Per 100g Per (32g) Serving
Energy 1613kj/381kcal 509kj/120kcal
Fat 3.0g 0.9g
of which saturates 1.7g 0.5g
Carbohydrate 83g 26g
of which sugars 59g 19g
Fibre 2.6g 0.8g
Protein 3.9g 1.2g
Salt 0.13g 0.04g
Produced by Romix Foods Limited, Bright Street, Leigh, Lancashire, United Kingdom, WN7 5QH
You will need: 1 medium egg, 2 tbsps (30ml) vegetable oil
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/ 160°C fan, gas mark 4. Grease and line the bottom of a 18cm (7") square cake tin.
2. Empty the mix into a bowl and add the egg and oil, together with 2 1/2 tbsps (40ml water).
3. Mix with a wooden spoon until smooth.
4. Pour into the prepared tin and spread evenly to the sides.
5. Bake in the centre of the oven for 25-30 minutes until the top is crusted and the centre cooked.
6. Remove from the oven and leave in the tin to cool a little before slicing. Eat warm or cold.
Tip: If you like your brownies really gooey, take them out of the oven a little earlier.
Cooking instructions provided are intended as a guide only.
- Jane Asher: Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Mix (7 x 284g Bag)
- Makes 9
- Just add oil and egg
- 284g per bag
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Once opened, place in a sealed container and consume within 1 day.
- Suitable for vegetarians
Product Code: 52116
Using Product Information:
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are regularly reformulated, so ingredients, allergens, and other information including nutrition, may change. You should always read the actual product label carefully and please do not rely solely on the information provided on the website.