Construct a whole zoo's worth of remote-controlled animals with mechanical insides covered by colourful plastic "skins". The animals all move using different mechanisms, each one mimicking the movement of the real animal it represents. A two-button remote control unit moves the small, lightweight motor forward and in reverse, allowing the models to move forward or backward.
Build an elephant that walks, a scorpion that crawls along, and a cute little penguin that waddles. Construct a rabbit that hops forward, a crab that scurries sideways, and an orangutan that climbs hand over hand along a string. You can even build a couple of dinosaurs: a Tyrannosaurus rex that walks on two legs and a Pterosaur that "flies" along a cord. Learn about animal locomotion and biomechanics as you build each model. When you are done, use the same 94 building pieces to dream up your own mechanical animal creations! You can even mix up the animal skins in funny ways to make outrageous hybrid animals.
- Experiment Kit Remote-Control Machine Animals
- Build bionic machines that mimic real animal movements
- Build 8 animal models that move by remote control
- 94 pieces and 36 manual pages
- Requires 6 AAA batteries or 6 rechargeable batteries (Not Included)
- 8+ Years