All the mixes in Jane's range follow her own recipes, and the results are just the way she'd make them at home. These are light, extremely tasty and the perfect muffin texture - and of course filled with lovely lumps of chocolate… they’re also the ideal mix to make with small children, as muffins should never be mixed too well - you want a rather lumpy batter. The case size is perfect for keeping stocked up.
Milk Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- Jane Asher: Home Baking Milk Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix 320g (Case of 7)
- Just Add, Eggs, Milk & Oil
- Each 320g Pack Serves 6
- Suitable For Vegetarians
- Rich & Fluffy
Contains: Milk, Wheat.
May Contain: Egg.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Milk
Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Full Cream Milk
Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (From Milk
), Vegetable Oil (Palm/Shea/Mango Kernel), Emulsifier (Soya
Lecithin), Vanilla Flavour) (11%), Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed), Raising Agents (E450, E500), Flavouring.
Nutritional Information per 100g:
Energy kJ/kcal - 1685/399
Fat - 6.9g
of which saturates - 2.9g
Carbohydrate - 78g
of which sugars - 39g
Fibre - 1.7g
Protein - 5.4g
Salt - 1.41g
You will need: 50ml Milk, 75ml Vegetable Oil, 2 Medium Eggs & Muffin Cases.
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas Mark 4 and put muffin cases into a muffin tray.
2. Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and add the oil and milk.Lightly stir to break up the eggs, then add the dry mix and stir together briefly to make a lumpy batter - don't over mix.
3. Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin cases.
4. Bake in the centre of the oven for 15-18 minutes until risen and golden.
5. Leave to cool for a few minutes in the tray before moving onto a rack to cool - or eat them while still warm - delicious.
Cooking instructions provided are intended as guide only.
Tip: Using an ice cream scoop makes it easy to put the mixture into the muffin cases.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, place in a sealed container and consume within 1 day.
320g x 7 = 2.24kg
Romix Foods Limited
Using Product Information:
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are regularly reformulated, so ingredients, allergens, and other information including nutrition, may change. You should always read the actual product label carefully and please do not rely solely on the information provided on the website.