Uh-Oh! Cavity Sam's dog, Rex-Ray, has eaten a bunch of things he shouldn't have like homework, socks, bunny slippers, and a dog bone. Players try to help him feel better by removing them. Drop an ailment into the dog's mouth and use the magnetic Dog-o-scope to guide it along his belly -- hoping it'll come out his tail end. But watch out for the buzz! If the buzzer sounds the ailment drops. If it falls out of his belly, that player's turn is over. Each ailment successfully removed counts as a point and whoever has the most points wins.
- Hasbro Gaming: Operation Pet Scan
- Includes Pet Scan unit with magnetic Dog-o-scope, 8 plastic ailments, and instructions
- Twist on classic Operation gameplay
- Using the Dog-o-scope, players drag the plastic ailment along the path from Rex-Ray the dog's belly and out his tail end without letting it fall out
- Requires 2 x AA Batteries (Included)
- 2 Players
- 6+ Years
Product Code: 55151
Using Product Information:
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are regularly reformulated, so ingredients, allergens, and other information including nutrition, may change. You should always read the actual product label carefully and please do not rely solely on the information provided on the website.