Iams for Vitality is a complete and balanced dry dog food for small and medium adult dogs with a great taste for healthy vitality. In fact, 95% of dog owners recommend Iams for Vitality*. See the difference in your dog with Iams high quality nutrition or get your money back*. Choose from a range of delicious recipes, developed with carefully selected premium ingredients including fresh chicken and lamb, and because different breeds have different needs, our recipes have been created to suit small/medium and large dogs. *Based on the opinion of 1293 dog owners who took part in an Iams campaign survey in November 18. If you are not fully satisfied with your Iams product you can get your money back by visiting www.Iams.co.uk/service/money-back-guarantee.
Give your pet the tasty food they love with all the high quality nutrition they need to support their healthy vitality. With 82% animal protein (out of total protein) and no fillers, artificial colours, flavourings, GMOs or wheat, Iams for Vitality with fresh chicken provides high quality nutrition with essential minerals and vitamins that champion your dog's wellbeing, supporting the 7 signs of healthy vitality. Developed by vets and over 70 years experience, Iams promotes physical health and happiness so your pet can lead a healthy and active life through nutrition they truly enjoy.
- Iams Senior Small/Medium Dry Dog Food - Chicken 3kg
- Suitable For Small To Medium Size Breed
- Suitable For Dogs Aged 8 Years +
- High quality animal protein and essential minerals to help maintain strong muscles;
- With omega 3 and 6 to support healthy skin and a shiny coat;
- Antioxidant blend with vitamin E to help support the immune system;
- Tailored fibre blend including prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion;
- Taurine to nourish their heart;
- Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels for healthy teeth;
- Essential minerals and vitamin D to support strong bones
Product Code: 80294
Using Product Information:
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are regularly reformulated, so ingredients, allergens, and other information including nutrition, may change. You should always read the actual product label carefully and please do not rely solely on the information provided on the website.