Your dog has specific needs, and maintaining good oral health contributes positively to his overall well-being. That's why the experts at Purina® developed Purina® Dentalife®, a dental chew that is scientifically proven to help scrub even those hard-to-reach back teeth, that are the most vulnerable to plaque and tartar build up. Our dental chews are designed for daily usage, and every day chewing means more time cleaning.
Cereals (60% Extruded Corn Flour, 5% Wheat Flour) Glycerol Minerals Yeasts Meat and Animal Derivatives (1.2%*) Oils and Fats *Equivalent to 4% Rehydrated Meat and Animal Derivatives (4% Chicken).
Calcium iodate anhydrous:(I: 2.2)
Manganous sulphate monohydrate:(Mn: 12.5)
Zinc sulphate monohydrate:(Zn: 280)
Sodium selenite:(Se: 0.31)
For a medium dog from 12kg to 25kg: 1 stick per day. Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Supervise you dog when giving him/her the treat. For your dog's health respect the feeding guide and exercise him daily.
Purina PetCare Team,PO Box 478,Horley,RH6 6DE
- Dentalife Medium Dog Treat Dental Chew (Case of 3 x 15 Stick Pack)
- Complementary pet food for adult dogs.
- 15 sticks per pack/ 345g per pack
- Daily oral care
- Chewy porous texture
- Helps clean even the hard to reach teeth
- Scientifically proven to help reduce tartar build-up
- Helps reduce plaque build-up
- Ridges to massage the gumline
- Contributes to fresh breath
- Deep clean with back of mouth action
- Wholesome ingredients (corn, wheat)
- With tasty chicken
- No added sugar
- Vitamin D & calcium for strong teeth
- Low in fat
- No added artificial flavourings or colourants
- Keep pet food in a cool and dry place. Keep sealed for chewiness.
Product Code: 27358
Using Product Information:
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are regularly reformulated, so ingredients, allergens, and other information including nutrition, may change. You should always read the actual product label carefully and please do not rely solely on the information provided on the website.