Say hello to the PAWfect new M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Pet Pad! Tackle your pet’s mess with a dedicated anti-bacterial cleaning pad to prevent cross-contamination in the home! Dual sided for effective powerful scrubbing, the Pet Pad makes light work of all cleaning tasks. Now in a limited-edition paw print design – achieve a PAWfessional clean every time!
The M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Pet Pad is great for cleaning up after mucky pets, such as wiping down marks on doors, skirting boards and using the microfibre side for smears on glass – safe for pets with no need for chemicals! The scrubbing side is ideal for removing stubborn marks such as mud, slobber and dried-up food on pet bowls.
Each pad is treated with a long-lasting, anti-bacterial protection preventing the growth of bacteria on the pad.
- Minky PetPromises Anti-Bacterial Pad
- Great for wiping down skirting boards, doors & pet food bowls
- Powerful high density microfibre – great for wiping down glass doors
- Non-scratch technology – perfect for removing stubborn marks like mud and slobber
- Extra cleaning power with Anti-Bacterial protection – preventing the growth of bacteria on the pad
- Recognisable colour & pattern to prevent cross-contamination when cleaning
- Saves time – perfect results every time
- Outstanding performance – enhanced microfibre cleaning power
- Safer environment – antibacterial protection, helps prevent the spread of bacteria
- Saves Money – can be used without cleaning chemicals
- Use wet or dry. Hand wash separately in warm soapy water to keep pad clean and fresh. Re-shape whilst damp and allow to air dry. Each pad is individually sewn by machinists; therefore, size and shape may vary slightly. There may be the occasional thread ends, these can simply be cut off if required with no damage to the pad.
- Do not use conditioner or bleaches as they may affect the pads performance or cause colour to leach. Test on inconspicuous area before first use.
Product Code: 96783
Using Product Information:
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are regularly reformulated, so ingredients, allergens, and other information including nutrition, may change. You should always read the actual product label carefully and please do not rely solely on the information provided on the website.