When it comes to high-quality, interactive and exciting construction vehicles, the Teamsterz official JCB range is a perfect choice. Introducing the JCB Remote Control Tower Crane and two 7-inch construction trucks, great for indoor or outdoor play! Supplied in the iconic JCB colours and stands at a colossal height of 100cm, making it perfect for knocking down buildings!
Take control and use the battery-operated remote control to swing the crane arm from left to right and the powerful detachable wrecking ball up and down with ease. The two included free-wheeling JCB trucks complete the set to create the ultimate building site experience. Perfect for little budding builders as they will have hours of construction roleplay fun, playing with friends and learning about the work done by others in the community. Aiding the development of your little one social and fine motor skills as they are the perfect size for little hands to push along.
BATTERY INSTALLATION & REPLACEMENT
- Teamsterz JCB Remote Control Tower Crane
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard due to small parts.
- WARNING! Remove all packaging before giving to your child. Please read enclosed instructions before use. Adult assembly required.
- Suitable for ages 3 years+
• Loosen the screw by a screwdriver to open the battery compartment door at the bottom of the product. • Insert / replace the new batteries in the correct direction indicated inside the battery compartment. • Close the compartment and screw shut securely.
BATTERY SAFETY PRECAUTION
• Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged. • Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the toy before being charged. • Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision. • Different types of batteries or new and used batteries are not to be mixed. • Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended are to be used. • Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity. (+ and -) • Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the toy. • The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited. • Do not dispose of batteries in re; batteries may leak or explode. • Batteries should be replaced by an adult. DISPOSAL AND RECYCLING
Using Product Information:
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are regularly reformulated, so ingredients, allergens, and other information including nutrition, may change. You should always read the actual product label carefully and please do not rely solely on the information provided on the website.