Chocolate Cake Mix with Salted Carmel Icing Powder, Milk Chocolate Flavour Buttons and Fudge Pieces
- Jane Asher: Home Baking Chocolate Caramel Cake Kit 795g (Case of 4)
- Icing Powder, Choc Drizzle & Fudge Pieces Included
- Just Add Butter, Eggs & Milk
- Suitable For Vegetarians
Contains: Milk, Soya, Wheat.
For Allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients below in bold.
Chocolate Cake Mix (Sugar, Wheat
Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cocoa Powder, Rapeseed Oil, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Salted Caramel Icing Mix (Icing Sugar, Caramelised Sugar Powder, Caramel Flavouring, Salt), Milk
Chocolate Flavour Candy buttons (Sugar, Palm Oil, Whey Powder (Milk
Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifiers (Soya
Lecithin, Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate), Natural Flavouring), Fudge Pieces (Granulated Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk
, Sugar), Glucose Syrup, Fondant (Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water), Water, Coconut Oil, Stabilisers (Amidated Pectin, Sodium Alginate), Natural Flavouring.
Nutritional Information per 100g
Typical Values (as sold)
Energy - 2072kJ/498kcal
Fat - 33g
of Which Saturates - 21g
Carbohydrates - 45g
of Which Sugars - 35g
Fibre - 1.1g
Protein - 4.2g
Salt - 0.12g
Intended for guide only.
You will need:
For the cake - 180g un-salted butter (melted), 3 medium eggs, 60ml (4tbsps) milk.
For the Icing - 150g unsalted butter (softened), 10ml (2 tbsps) milk.
1. Per-heat the oven to 180C (160C Fan Assisted/Gas Mark 4).
2. Lightly grease and line three 20cm/8" round tins, (or bake one after another, or use a layer cake tin set).
3. Empty the sachet of cake mix into a bowl and add the butter, eggs and milk.
4. Bring the ingredients together, then beat well for 3 mins.
5. Divide the batter equally between the three tins and bake for approximately 16 minutes or until well risen and a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.
6. Leave in the tins for a couple of minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
1. Place the butter into a bowl and soften well with a spoon before adding the icing mix little by little together with the milk.
2. Beat well for 3 minutes until light and fluffy, adding a little more milk as necessary.
1. Sandwich the three cake layers together, using about a quarter of the icing. Spread about to two thirds of the remaining icing all over the top and side of the cake.
2. Put the cake in the fridge to chill for 5 minutes or so. This will help the choc to set quickly into drips.
3. Put the choc candy into a small heatproof bowl and melt in the microwave or over hot water.
4. Spoon the melted candy around the top edge of the cake.
5. Use the remaining icing to pipe stars or swirls on or around the cake, finishing by sprinkling with fudge pieces.
Tip: If you don't want to pipe the decorations, simply swirl all the icing around the top and sides with a fork before adding the choc drip & drizzle.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once baked, store in an airtight container and consume within 5 days.
795g x 4 = 3.18kg
Product Code: 97504
Using Product Information:
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are regularly reformulated, so ingredients, allergens, and other information including nutrition, may change. You should always read the actual product label carefully and please do not rely solely on the information provided on the website.