This mains powered height adjustable stand fan is ideal for cooling down on a hot summer's day. The Nestech 16" Stand Fan White has a oscillating and tilt function, with 3 speed settings.
Important safety instructions
- Nestech: 16" Stand Fan White
- 45W Power
- 3 Speed settings
- Oscillating and tilt function
- 3 Pin plug (included)
- Dimensions: 60 x 60 x 122cm
Check that the voltage indicated on the rating plate corresponds with that of the local network before connecting the appliance to the mains power supply. Please read all instructions before using the product:
To reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock, do not use this fan with any external speed control device. Unplug or disconnect this fan from the power supply before servicing. This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and if they understand the hazards involved. Appliances can be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and if they understand the hazards involved. Children must not play with the appliance. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons.
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following. Please read all instructions before using the product:
1. This fan is only for intended use in this manual. All other uses not recommended in manual may cause fire, electrical shock or injury to persons.
2. This product is intended for household use only.
3. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse fan, plug or cord in water or spray with liquids.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
5. Always unplug the fan when not in use, when moving the fan from one location to another and before cleaning.
6. Avoid contacting moving parts. Never insert fingers, pencils or similar objects through the guard.
7. Do not operate in the presence of explosive or flammable fumes.
8. Do not place fan or parts near an open flame, cooking or other heating appliances.
9. Do not operate fan with a damaged cord, plug or after the fan suffered malfunctions or had been dropped or damaged in any manner.
10. The use of attachment not recommended by manufacturer may be hazardous.
11. Do not use outdoors.
12. Ensure the cable is not a tripping or entanglement hazard.
13. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table or counter, or let it touch any hot surfaces.
14. To disconnect, grip plug and pull from wall outlet. Never yank cord.
15. Do not operate without fan lattice properly in place.
16. Always use on a dry level surface.
17. This appliance is not intended for use by children or other persons without assistance or supervision if their physical, sensory or mental capabilities prevent them from using it safely. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
18. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
Product Code: 73524
Using Product Information:
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are regularly reformulated, so ingredients, allergens, and other information including nutrition, may change. You should always read the actual product label carefully and please do not rely solely on the information provided on the website.