- Calypso: Once A Day Sun Protection Lotion 200ml - SPF 30
- 8 Hours Sun Protection
- 15 Minute Activation
- High UVA Protection
Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, C12 - 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Panthenol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
Preparation and Usage
1. Ensure your skin is dry.
2. Apply generously where applicable.
3. Allow to dry before getting dressed.
4. First time users re-apply after 10 minutes.
5. Leave on the skin 15 minutes before sun exposure to allow the sunscreen to bind to your skin.
6. Showering or towelling will remove the product. Do not rub.
7. Do not exceed exposure to the sun for longer than your skin type allows, taking into account the strength of the sun.
Please read the enclosed instruction leaflet carefully.
Read the instructions carefully before use. Apply to clean dry skin, preferably after a shower. Apply evenly and generously 15 minutes before exposure to the sun, which will allow the product to bind with the skin and form a protective film against UVA/UVB rays. When used correctly, one application is sufficient for all day protection.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, wash with plenty of water. Consult a doctor before applying if you have a skin disorder. Discontinue use if signs of irritation occur. Ideally do a patch test. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
Linco Care Ltd.,
Using Product Information:
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are regularly reformulated, so ingredients, allergens, and other information including nutrition, may change. You should always read the actual product label carefully and please do not rely solely on the information provided on the website.