Bring the festive season into your home with the Home Collections: Set of 3 LED Glass Trees. Ideal for brightening up a sideboard or dining table.
- Home Collections: Set of 3 LED Glass Trees
- Approx. Small measurements: 11.5 x 25.5cm
- Approx. Medium measurements: 12.5 x 29.5cm
- Approx. Large measurements: 15.5 x 35cm
- For your safety: For indoor use only. Do not operate in packaging. Do not attempt to replace the non-replaceable bulbs. Do not allow any part to come into contact with excessive heat or naked flames. Keep away from fire. Do not submerge in water or any other liquids. This is not a toy. Keep away from children and pets during use and assembly. This product is for decorative purposes only. It is not suitable for household illumination.
- Instructions: Batteries required 3 x 1.5v AA per tree (Not included). To insert batteries, slide the battery cover off each tree base to open the battery compartment. Insert 3 x 1.5V AA battery into each compartment, making sure the polarity (+/-) is as indicated. Replace the covers. To operate, turn the switch to the 'ON' position. To switch off, turn the switch to the 'OFF' position.
- Non-replaceable LEDs (3V DC/0.045W) Warm white LEDs (2700 Kelvins). Colours of light may vary. Images for illustration purposes only. Colours and styles may vary.
- Fragile handle with care. Warning: Please handle with care. Glass inside.
Batteries should only be inserted or changed by an adult. Do not use rechargeable batteries. Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries. Never mix old batteries with new batteries (replace all batteries at the same time). Be sure to insert batteries with the correct polarities and always follow product and battery manufacturers' instructions. Remove batteries from product before extended storage. Always remove old or exhausted batteries from the product. The supply terminals are not to be short circuited. Check that the contact surfaces are clean and bright before installing batteries. Do not bury or burn batteries. Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your Local Authority or retailer for recycling advice.
Using Product Information:
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are regularly reformulated, so ingredients, allergens, and other information including nutrition, may change. You should always read the actual product label carefully and please do not rely solely on the information provided on the website.